Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Anyone Have Special St. Patricks Day outfit for Dollies?

  1. #1
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Question

    Are there any members dressing their dollies in green or Nellie in the Step Dance outfit?

    I do not do this celebration. March is a busy GSA month for me. I do make corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes every year though! HA! One of great meals considering my limited culinary skills...he-he-he...

    ...June Clever, Julia Child, or Emeril...I AM NOT!<font color="red">...mwahahahahaaa....</font>

    <font color="green">LUCK OF THE IRISH TO YOU ALL!</font>
    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 15, 2006 03:53 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have only been pinched once, but luckily I got to punch the person back.
    (You used to get to punch anyone who pinches you if you can prove you're "in the green).
    My "Irish" eyes are always ... not exactly smiling, but I would say that they are always into something.
    I wish I could afford some of the beautiful green dresses I've seen on e-bay. I'm not as fond of St. Patrick's Day as I am of Valentine's Day (I'm a pink wearing kinda gal), but green and lace is so elegant!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Kimberly is an Irish Step dancer. She'll have better pictures Friday:

    f1c825ca

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 15, 2006 04:00 PM: Message edited by: smoredrama ]</font>

  4. #4
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    These are my pictures from last year (when I used to have just two dolls!).

    cheers

    happystpatricksday

    irishjig

    pearlwithsurprise

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 15, 2006 04:25 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nancy, I love your pictures!! Felicity's dress is awesome, or Leah's, sorry!

    Another dress that would look cute is Kit's Birthday dress, as long as it's warm enough.

    Jessica

  6. #6
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks, Jessica. Yes, poor Leah, she feels like she's part of a witness protection program - coping with a whole new identity. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    What cute St. Pattys' pictures Nancy and Dionne!
    SLUUURRPP! [img]wink.gif[/img] AG dollies are so beautiful!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    BTW:...he-hehe...Nancy I saw your comment about the pictures were taken when you only had "two" dollies...mwahahah and he-he-he; how that changes huh!<font color="red">...mwahahahahahaaaaa...</font>"ain't" it all grand!!<font color="red">...mwahahahahahaaaaa...</font>

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] SLUUURRRPPP!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here are my St. Patty's pictures from last year. I'll post some more on Friday from this year.

    And, yes, my mom made Nellie's dress back when I only had Molly. Molly got one and I got one so I could take a matching picture.

    Edited to say that the pictures start on #22.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 15, 2006 08:00 PM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine have been in my sig for a while now. These girls get so excited about holidays!

  10. #10
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by ColonialGirl:
    Mine have been in my sig for a while now. These girls get so excited about holidays!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WELL COLOR ME <font color="green">GREEN</font> and "BLARNEY!!! You are correct! They look lovely too!

    <font color="green">"LUCK OF THE IRISH TO 'YA, LASS"</font>
    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •